My father filed for divorce?
我爸爸提出了離婚
Why wouldn't he have told me this morning? Who knows?
今天早晨他為什么不告訴我 誰知道呢
But your poor mother is beside herself.
你可憐的媽媽都快瘋了
She really needs you right now, Daniel.
她現在真的很需要你 丹尼爾
In fact, she was hoping you'd join her for lunch.
事實上 她很希望你能與她共進午餐
Perfect timing.
來得正好
Please join me for lunch today with my mother.
拜托你今天中午陪我和我媽一起吃飯吧
Yeah, of course. Just tell me when and where.
當然可以了 告訴我時間和地點
1:00, Dumas' on Main.
下午一點 大仲馬餐廳
I'll modify the reservation for three.
我去把預約改成三人位
Bye. Thanks, Ash.
再見 謝了 阿什
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
It sounds like my parents are finally getting a divorce.
我爸媽最終還是要離婚了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Daniel.
天吶 太遺憾了 丹尼爾
They seemed...
他們兩個...
so perfect together.
看起來如此般配
Yeah, maybe a long time ago.
很久以前是這樣
Well, maybe they'll work it out.
也許他們能度過這次危機
I mean, who knows?
誰也說不準
It might even strengthen your relationship with both of them.
說不定這能改善你與他們兩人的關系
Yeah, with my mom, perhaps.
和我媽還有可能
You know, I think my dad would rather have Tyler
我看我爸寧愿要泰勒當兒子
for a son than me.
也不要我
Well, it's hard to argue considering that
我都無以辯駁
my dad's been trying to land Nolan as a client
要知道 諾氏企業上市以來
ever since Nolcorp went public.
我爸是挖空心思想拉到諾蘭這個大客戶
I guess Ty has just got that magic touch. I'll say.
估計泰就是做生意這塊料 是嗎
What's that supposed to mean?
你想說什么
The only reason that Nolan invested with your father
諾蘭之所以投資你爸公司
is because Tyler's blackmailing him.
只因為泰勒在敲詐他
Wait. Blackmailing him with what?
等等 拿什么敲詐他