Is that all?asked Captain Smollett.
你說完了?斯摩列特船長問。
It's my last word,by thunder!said Silver.Refuse,and you'll all die.
我發誓這是我說的最后一句話!西爾弗說。你們要是拒絕的話,就都得死!
Now you'll hear me,said the captain.
現在你聽我說,船長說。
If you come up one by one,without weapons,I'll take you home to a fair trial in England.
如果你們一個一個放下武器到這里來,我就把你們送回英國依法審判。
You can't find the treasure without the map.
沒有圖你們誰也找不到寶藏,
None of you knows how to sail the ship home.
你們誰也無法駕船回家。
And you can't fight us—Gray got away from five of you.
你們也打不過我們;昨天你們五個人也沒斗過葛雷一個。
If you say no,the next time I see you I'll put a bullet in your back.
你要是敢說個不字,下次我再碰到你,就要用子彈打穿你的脊背。
Now,get out of here quickly.
現在,請快離開這兒!
Silver's eyes were filled with anger.
西爾弗的眼里充滿了憤怒。
Somebody help me up!he shouted,but none of us moved.
拉我一把,讓我站起來!他大聲說,但我們一個都沒動。
Swearing angrily,he pulled himself across the sand to the fence.
他一邊罵著,一邊爬過沙地來到圍欄邊,
There,he was able to lift himself on to his crutch again and then climb out of the stockade.
依靠他的拐杖站起來,然后翻過圍欄。
關于《金銀島》
該島四周有沙洲和出水礁石。島周圍高,中間低,中部原是干涸之瀉湖。有井數口,水帶泥味,可飲用。島南己疏浚一航道,可通小船。