After the doctor had finished,I told them my story,andabout Ben Gunn.
大夫講完以后,我給他們講了我的歷險,以及遇見本·葛恩的事。
Then we began to talk about what to donext.
然后我們開始商量下一步如何行事。
Our best plan was to kill the pirates one by one until the rest ran off or sailed away in the ship.
我們最好的方案是一個個殺掉海盜,直到剩下的都逃跑或駕船離開。
I was very tired,and fell asleep as the three men talked.
我感覺特別累,他們三人談論時我就睡著了。
It was the sound of voices shouting that woke me the next morning.
第二天早晨一陣吵鬧聲把我驚醒了。
A white flag!I heard someone say.
他們舉著白旗呢!有人說。
It's Silver!
是西爾弗!
I ran to a hole in the wall and looked through.
我跑到一個射擊孔前向外張望。
Two men were outside the stockade,one waving a white cloth The other man was Silver.
有兩個人在寨子外邊,其中一個揮著白旗,另一個是西爾弗。
It was a very cold morning,the sky bright and without a cloud,
那是個寒冷、明亮的早晨,天上沒有一絲云,
but Silver and his man were standing in a low mist.
西爾弗和他的同伙在低低的霧靄中站著。
What do you want?shouted Captain Smollett.
你們要干什么?船長斯摩列特喊道。
The man beside Silver replied,Capn Silver,sir,to talk about peace.
西爾弗旁邊那個人說:西爾弗船長來講和,先生。

關于《金銀島》
因為他很勇敢、機靈,獨自一人行動,把海盜灌醉、在店里的船長皮包里取得藏寶圖、在蘋果桶里聽到扮成好人的約翰和同伴的陰謀。