So you left five pirates on the ship?I said.
你們留下五個海盜在船上?我說。
Yes,said Dr Livesey.
是的,李甫西大夫說。
And we dropped the rest of the weapons over the side into the sea before leaving the ship.
我們棄船之前把剩下的武器都扔到了海里,
But we forgot the ship's gun.
但忘記了船上的炮。
We were half-way to the island when the pirates fired it at us.
我們剛走到一半的時候,那幫海盜就用它向我們開火了。
I heard it,I told him.
我聽見槍聲了,我告訴他。
Trelawney tried to shoot Hands but killed another man instead,said Dr Livesey.
屈利勞尼想打漢茲卻結果了另一個人,李甫西大夫說。
The pirates on the island heard the gun and ran out of the trees towards their boats.
島上的海盜聽見槍聲后從樹林中竄出來奔向他們的小船。
Then our small boat began to go down and we found ourselves in the water.
我們的小船沉沒了,我們落了水,
Most of the food was lost and we had only two dry guns out of five.
大部分食品都丟掉了,而且我們的五枝槍只有兩枝沒有濕。
Somehow we got ashore and into the stockade,
盡管如此我們還是上了岸,占領了寨子,
but we knew there was going to be a fight.
我們知道一場惡仗不可避免了。
But you won,I said.
但你們勝了,我說。
Yes,agreed Dr Livesey.We killed another of their men.
是的,李甫西說。我們打死了他們一個人,
badly wounded another,
重傷了另一個,
but lost one of our own poor Tom Redruth.
但我們也失去了一位—可憐的湯姆·雷德拉斯。
關于《金銀島》
我讀了這本書,覺得給我印象最深的是小主角吉姆·豪金斯。