Walter.
沃爾特
You’re stuck.
你困住了
You can’t move forward because
你一直注視著后視鏡
you’ve got your eyes on the rearview mirror.
所以才不能放下繼續前進
The death of your son has become the death of you,
你兒子的死也讓你自己 你的婚姻你的工作 所有的一切都死了
It’s just...
只是...
I don’t know how to get it back.
我不知道怎么才能找回它們
You’re a contractor, right?
你是個建筑承包商 對嗎?
Build it.
建起來
One brick at a time.
一磚一瓦
Watch your step. Little field trip today.
注意腳下 今天是戶外教學
Thank you. H i. How you doing, Brenda?
謝謝 嗨你好嗎 布藍達?
Good. Trust me.
很好 相信我
All right, follow me.
好的 跟我走
Wait right around the corner, Lorraine. Thanks.
在轉角等 洛倫 謝謝
Now, watch your step.
現在 注意腳下
I’ll see you out there, okay?
我們在外面見 好嗎?
Okay. You all right there? Okay.
好的 你還好嗎? 好的
Thanks.
謝謝
I’m not going out there.
我不會去的
I can’t go out there.
我不能去
Walter. You’re not a janitor.
沃爾特 你不是清潔工
You’re a contractor.
你是建筑商
Now let’s fill this thing up.
現在讓我們把這東西裝滿
All right, gang, let’s go.
好的 我們走吧
He’d have gotten a kick out of this.
他可是會為這高興壞了的