She made me promise
她讓我承諾
that if anything ever happened to her that I’d...
如果她發生了什么 我會...
I mean, it sounds... It’s crazy. What?
我是說這聽起來很瘋狂 什么?
That I would release him into the wild.
我會把他放生
And you haven’t done that, have you?
你還沒有做到 是嗎?
No. No, her parents took him.
沒 沒有 她的父母把它帶走了
Didn’t you say her parents live here?
你是不是說過她父母住這?
Mmm-hmm.
恩
Two birds, one stone.
一石二鳥
Come on. Eloise, no.
走吧 艾洛伊絲 不
Why? Because it’s her...
為什么? 因為那是她...
Her father...
她父親...
H mm... No, you know...
唔... 不 你知道...
It’s just... It’s more complicated than that.
這只是...事情比那要復雜
I’m sure it’s... I’m sure it’s very complicated.
肯定是...我相信那非常復雜
Eloise, no.
艾洛伊絲 不要
So, that’s it.
那么 就是那了
That’s it.
就是那
Do you want me to...
你想讓我...
Do you want me to go with you or... No.
你想讓我和你一起去或是... 不用
I don’t think that would go over so well.
我不覺得會那么容易
Look, you know what? I don’t even know if they’re home.
你知道什么? 我都不知道他們是不是在家
They probably didn’t even keep the bird.
也許他們沒留著鳥
Burke.
布爾克
Did I mention that her father is an ex-Marine?
我提過他父親是前海軍陸戰隊的么?
Ex-Marine. Yeah.
前海軍陸戰隊 提了
A! Right, now. So, you add in some of these mega-mergers
好的現在 你加入了其中一個
that we’re talking about. BHP...
我們說的大型企業合并 必和必拓...