Thank you for reminding me.
謝謝你提醒我
You reminded yourself, Walter.
你提醒了自己 沃爾特
I couldn’t hold him.
我不能抱著他
At the end, I couldn’t hold him.
最后 我不能抱著他
The paramedics said not to move him, so...
醫護人員說不要挪動他 所以...
I want you to have this.
我想要你拿著這個
Beautiful boy, Walter.
很可愛的男孩子 沃爾特
If you ever need a remodel.
如果你需要重建 盡管來找我
I’ll be right there.
我馬上就來
I didn’t go to her funeral. And I...
我沒有去她的葬禮 還有我...
Look, I haven’t spoken to her parents since I...
聽著 我再也沒有和她父母說過話自從我...
Yeah, I didn’t take care of Rocky.
是的 我沒有照料洛奇
I stopped talking to her friends.
也不再和她的朋友講話
I threw out everything that even smelled of her. I...
我扔掉了所有甚至聞起來像她的東西 我...
Listen, I wasn’t judging you or trying to trip you up.
聽著 我沒有評論你也沒有想套你話
Can I say something?
我能說點什么么?
And this comes from a place of total humility.
這完全是出自一種謙遜
With the acknowledgment that my life
因為我的人生就是
is a day-by-day experiment in really bad decisions.
日復一日地實踐糟糕透頂的抉擇
But...
但是
You’re really messed up.
你真的是一團糟
I mean, maybe you need someone
我是說 也許你需要一個人
to nudge you to do these things that you don’t want to do,
去推動你做那些你不想做的事
like talk to her parents or take care of Rocky,
像是和她父母談談或者照顧洛奇
whatever Rocky is.
不管洛奇是什么
What is Rocky?
洛奇是什么?
It’s a parrot.
是只鸚鵡
Her parrot.
她的鸚鵡
Parrot?
鸚鵡?
He’s loud and he shits all over the place.
他很噪舌還到處拉便便
It’s a parrot.
是只鸚鵡