We should hit the road, Burke.
我們該走了 布爾克
He didn’t go, did he?
他沒去 是不是?
No.
沒有
Oh.
噢
So beautiful here.
這里真美
Look. Look, you can see my parents’ house.
看 看 你能看見我父母的房子
Right... Yeah, right there.
右邊 對就在那
Okay, your turn.
好的 輪到你了
Big smile. Time for that tourist snapshot.
大大的微笑 旅游快照的時間到了
It’s gonna go right on the wall in the living room.
這張照會擺在客廳的墻上
You’re not smiling. Would you smile, please?
你沒在笑 拜托笑一個嘛?
Okay, three, two, one.
好的 3 2 1
Say "cheese."
說"茄子"
Recovery starts with acceptance, Olivia.
治愈始于接受 奧利維亞
I think you’re well on your way. Okay. Good.
我認為你做的不錯 很好
Who’s next? Anybody?
誰是下一個? 有人嗎?
Come on, people, this is what these smaller sessions are for.
來吧 大家 小型交流會的目的就是這個
Let’s get our hands up. Come on, participate.
都把手舉起來 來吧 參與進來
Martha, please.
瑪莎 說說看
I don’t know. I...
我不知道 我...
No, Martha, "I don’t know" never got anybody anywhere.
不 瑪莎 "我不知道"不能對任何人有所幫助
So, please, this is your assessment.
所以拜托 這是你們的評估
Let’s make the most of it, okay?
讓我們一起努力 好嗎?
I think I’m coming to terms with some of my anger.
我覺得我開始面對我的怒氣了
Good. And I’m gonna try
很好 還有我會試著
to stop projecting it onto others.
不把它發泄在別人身上
Fine. Work on that in group this afternoon.
好的 下午會在小組里討論那點
All right? All right, next. Anybody.
好嗎? 好的 下一個誰來