And what about Antony and Cleopatra?
《安東尼與克莉奧佩特拉》這部劇怎么樣?
What kind of writing is that?
到底寫些什么呀?
You never know which place you're in!
你根本就不知道自己呆在何處!
One minute you're in Egypt,the next minute you're in Rome,then you're at sea on a ship,then back in Egypt again—
一會兒在埃及,一會兒在羅馬,接著坐船在海上,然后又回到埃及—
Richard Burbage didn't like that.
理查·白貝芝漸生厭惡之情。
You're wrong again,Ben.
本,你又搞錯了,
It's only you who can't follow the play.
只有你才不懂這部戲。
You think Londoners are stupid,but they understand more than you do!And another thing…
你認為倫敦人都傻乎乎的,他們可比你清楚得多。還有…
I decided to go home to bed.
我還是決定回家睡覺。
Ben's a fine man,but he does talk so much.
本是個好人,除了話太多之外。
He goes on and on.
他講得沒完沒了。
When I left,he was calling for more beer.
在我抽身離開時,他又要了一些啤酒。
I knew they would be there in the Mermaid for most of the night.
我知道他們肯定又會在酒店呆上多半夜。