No one took much notice of me, only one man saying,Is that you ,Jim?
沒人注意到我,只有一個人問了一句:是你嗎,吉姆?
But Silver called from the other boat, wanting to know if it was me.
西爾弗在另一只船上喊了一句,以便確定是不是我。
Then I began to worry if I had done the right thing.
我又開始擔心是不是應該這么做。
The crews rowed to the beach and our boat arrived first.
小船都爭先恐后向岸邊駛去,我們的小船第一個到達。
I ran towards the trees.
我上岸后就向樹林里跑去,
Silver and the rest were a hundred me-tres behind,and I heard him shouting,Jim ,Jim!
西爾弗他們還在百米之后,我聽見他在喊:吉姆,吉姆!
But I took no notice, pushing through trees and bushes, and ran until I could run no longer.
但我沒有理睬他,在樹和灌木叢間飛跑,一直跑到不能再跑為止。
I was pleased to lose Long John and began to enjoy looking around this strange island.
我很高興逃離高個約翰,我開始巡視這個奇怪的小島。
I crossed wet ground and came to a long,open piece of sand,
我穿過一片沼澤地帶,來到一片長而開闊的沙地,
then went on to a place where the trees had branches that were thick and close to the sand.
然后到了沙地附近一片樹高葉茂的地方。
Just then I heard distant voices, Sliver's among them, and hid behind a tree.
我忽然聽見遠處有說話的聲音,西爾弗也在其中,他站在一棵樹后面。
Through the leaves, I saw Long John Silver and another of the crew talking together.
透過樹葉,我看見高個約翰正和幾個船員說話。
關于《金銀島》
史蒂文森受到了許多作家的贊美,其中包括歐內斯特·海明威、約瑟夫·魯德亞德·吉卜林、豪爾赫·路易斯·博爾赫斯與弗拉基米爾·納博科夫等知名作家。