Silver gave a quiet call and a third man came and sat down with them.Dick's with us,said Silver.
西爾弗輕輕叫了一聲,又一個人過來坐在他旁邊。迪克也是我們的人,西爾弗說。
I knew Dick was all right, replied the voice of Israel Hands.
我知道迪克是我們的人,伊斯萊爾·漢茲說。
But how long are we going to wait?
還要等多久我們才能下手?
I've had enoughof Captain Smollett.
我已經無法忍受斯摩列特船長了。
Until the last moment!cried Silver.
要等到最后一刻!西爾弗喊道。
Captain Smollett's a first-class seaman, and the squire and doctor have the map.
斯摩列特船長是個一流的水手,而鄉紳和大夫那兒有藏寶圖。
Let them find the treasure and bring it aboard—then we'll see.
讓他們去找到寶藏并運上船—我們再作決定。
I'd rather have Captain Smollett sail us half-way home before I moved,
依我看我們應該讓斯摩列特船長送我們半程再干掉他,
but I know the rest of the men won't wait that long So I'll finish with the captain and the others at the island.
但我知道其余的人肯定等不了這么久。那么我們就在島上干掉那些人。
But what do we do with them? asked Dick.
我們對他們怎么辦呢?迪克問。
They must die, said Silver.We don't want them coming home later, to tell what happened Now,
他們必須得死,西爾弗說。我們不能讓他們有朝一日回去把真相講出來。
Dick ,get me an apple .I'm thirsty.
迪克,給我拿個蘋果來,我口渴得很。

關于《金銀島》
故事的主人翁吉姆,是一個十歲大的小男孩,吉姆的父母在黑山海灣旁經營一家旅館。有一天,旅館來了一位臉上帶著刀疤、身材高大結實、非常引人注目的客人,原來他就是比爾船長。