Hey, beautiful.
你好 美女
Want to watch me crush Daniel
想看我在員工排球賽上
in a round of corporate volleyball?
把丹尼爾打得落花流水嗎
I would love to,
我是很想去
but I have to run errands for little Mary Suicide.
但是我還得給"跳樓小姐"辦點事
The queen's treating her like a broken baby bird.
女王把她當易碎的瓷娃娃小心翼翼地呵護
It's positively unsettling.
實在是太煩了
You have all day to run errands.
你有一整天可以給她跑腿
Come cheer me on.
來給我加油吧
I'll meet you down there.
到時候見
That boat's almost as handsome as her captain.
這艘船跟船長一樣帥氣啊
Kara, hey.
卡拉 你好
So, uh, who's Amanda,
阿曼達是誰
an old girlfriend?
舊情人嗎
Ah, it's more like a childhood crush.
確切地說 是兒時迷戀的對象
So did you stay at Nolan's last night?
你昨晚在諾蘭家過的夜嗎
Nah. I found a motel not too far from here.
沒有 我在這附近找了家汽車旅館
You sail? No.
會開船嗎 不會
But I make a hell of a passenger.
但我很在行坐船
All right. Well, listen, I gotta open up the bar,
酒吧該開門了
but if you feel like hanging out,
不過你要是想出海玩
I'll take you for a spin around the harbor after lunch.
午飯后我可以帶你繞海港兜一圈
All right? I'd like that.
好嗎 樂意之極
So would I. A spin...
我也是 兜一圈