Oh, finally.
總算開門了
There's something wrong with my key.
我鑰匙出了毛病
I had the locks changed.
是我換了鎖
If you want something, I'll have it sent to the hotel.
你需要什么 我會派人送到你酒店去的
Victoria... stop it.
維多利亞 別這樣
We need to appear united during this investigation.
調查進行期間 我們得一致對外
What do you hope to accomplish by locking me out?
你把我拒之門外 又有什么用呢
Peace of mind.
能換來我心安
Meaning?
什么意思
How did Frank's car wind up a half mile from here?
為什么弗蘭克的車會停在離家半里外的地方
How did that hidden camera end up in Lydia's apartment?
莉迪亞家里怎么會有隱藏攝像頭
Where were you on the night that Frank died?
弗蘭克死的那一晚 你去哪兒了
You really think I'm capable of cold-blooded murder?
你真覺得我會是個冷血殺手嗎
I think it's been established
我覺得事實證明
that you're capable of anything.
你什么事都干得出來
Yeah, and Frank proved himself more loyal to you than to me.
而弗蘭克證明了他更忠于你 而不是我
And he even so much as admitted trying to kill Lydia for you.
他甚至承認是為你才要干掉莉迪亞
And you practically rejoiced when you found out he was dead.
你聽說他死了的時候 就差沒歡呼了
You knew he had feelings for me,
你知道他對我有好感
and you were terrified that they might be mutual.
而你生怕我也喜歡他
Don't flatter yourself.
別抬舉你自己了