Excuse me. South Hampton P.D. Come in.
失陪了 我們是南漢普頓警署 請進
Detective Gunther, what is this about?
岡瑟探員 大駕光臨 有何貴干
There's been a development in the Frank Stevens case.
關于弗蘭克·史蒂芬的案子有了新進展
We have a warrant to search your home.
我們要對你家進行搜查 這是搜查令
I have a friend convalescing in this room.
我有個朋友在這個房間靜養
I would appreciate it if your men would refrain
如果你能約束手下的人 不要打擾到她
from disturbing her.
我不勝感激
Well, we won't if we don't have to.
如非必要 我們不會叨擾
Cell towers picked up Frank Stevens'
昨日深夜 通信基站接收到了
phone signal late last night,
弗蘭克·史蒂芬的手機信號
and GPS tracked it to inside your property lines.
定位系統追蹤到信號是來自你家地界內
That doesn't make any sense.
完全是無稽之談
The last time Frank called me was from outside this house.
弗蘭克最后一次打給我 是在莊園之外
Mrs. Grayson,
格雷森夫人
we know that you and
我們很清楚
Mr. Stevens had regular contact.
你和史蒂芬先生來往頻繁
We also know that
我們還了解到
your husband abruptly fired Mr. Stevens
史蒂芬先生是突然被你丈夫解雇的
shortly before
之后不久
checking into a hotel the night of the murder.
就在他入住賓館當晚 便遭人謀害
Would you characterize Mr. Grayson
你覺得格雷森先生
as a jealous man?
是一個小肚雞腸的人嗎
Sir? I think we found the phone.
長官 我們找到了手機