What do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么
Getting some vitamin d. You?
讓身體吸收一些維他命D 你呢
Why didn't you get on the plane?
你怎么沒有上飛機
I-I-I got through security
當我通過了安檢
and was headed for the gate
正準備登機時
when something stopped me.
一些想法阻止了我
You should've called.
你應該打電話告訴我
I did better than that.
我本想當面告訴你
I went to your house.
我去了你家
But you were too busy with your boy billionaire.
可你正忙著跟你的富少男友卿卿我我
Well, I'm not busy now.
我現在很有空聽你說
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm tired of running.
我厭倦了逃亡
I need a break.
我想停下來歇歇
You can get a break wherer you want.
隨你想去哪里歇息都行
Just point it out on a map,
你指個目的地
I will get you there.
我就可以送你去
That's not what I want.
那不是我想要的
I want a home.
我想要一個家
I want friends.
我想要朋友
My name's Kara now, so no one has to know the truth.
我現在叫卡拉 真相只有你知我知
It's too risky.
這太危險了
For me or you?
是你危險 還是我
You want to talk risky, why are you living in that house?
怕危險 你怎么還住在那棟別墅里
Look, don't bite the hand that feeds you.
不要狗咬呂洞賓 不識好人心
You can't stay.
你不能留下來
I don't remember asking for your permission.
我不需要得到你的批準
Now get outta the way. You're blocking the sun.
現在給我讓開 你擋住陽光了