I don't imagine I have to tell you
沒想到我會跟你說這件事
that things between Daniel and myself
自從你介入到我和丹尼爾之間以后
have been strained since you've come into the picture.
我和他的關系越來越緊張
And I hope you know,
我希望你知道
I've never had any intention of getting between you and your son.
我從沒想過要介入你和你兒子之間
And yet, here we are.
但終究走到這步了
May I ask you,
我能問問你嗎
what is it about me that troubles you so much?
我到底哪點礙著你了
Call it maternal instinct. Okay.
就算是母性本能吧 好吧
I understand why you might not trust me.
我能理解你不信任我
I know I wasn't exactly forthcoming with my juvenile record,
我的確是隱瞞了自己少管所的案底
but we all have things in our past that we wish we could change,
但我們都有悔之不及的過去
don't we?
不是嗎
You missing something?
什么東西不見了嗎
Oh, yeah. My P.C.
是的 我的電腦不見了
I could've sworn I brought it home.
我還以為帶回家來了
Well, maybe you left it at the office.
也許你把它忘在辦公室了
Yeah, maybe. Listen...
可能吧
Stay for breakfast.
留下來吃早餐
It's time that Amanda get to know you better.
該讓阿曼達進一步了解你了
Well, I wish I could,
我也想這樣
but I still haven't told Daniel
但是我還沒告訴丹尼爾
that I'm leaving his father.
我要離開他爸爸
Can we keep it a secret just a little while longer?
我們能晚一點再公開嗎
Yeah, just a little bit longer.
好的 再晚一點點
Don't hurt my son, Emily.
不要傷害我的兒子 艾米莉
You'll live to regret it if you do.
否則你會后悔一輩子的
The last thing I want
我最不希望的就是
is for Daniel to get injured in any of this.
丹尼爾因此受到傷害
Assuming that you feel the same way,
如果你和我想法一致
I think it's time that we work out our differences.
我覺得我們該化解彼此間的矛盾了
Yes, I think we can both do that,
是的 為了丹尼爾
for Daniel's sake.
我們應該都能做到的