Hello? Multiple code reds, Ems.
喂 艾米 多重紅色警報
The talented Mr. Hamptons
這位漢普頓有才青年
somehow got hold
搞到了一份拼接好的
of a shredded speech by the unbreakable Lydia Davis.
不死之身莉迪亞·戴維斯的演講稿碎片
In it, she planned to
從稿子里看 她計劃
take down Conrad and Victoria at the Open Arms gala
在"無私關愛"晚會上扳倒康拉德和維多利亞
by exposing their role
向世人公開在陷害你爸的陰謀中
in the entire conspiracy against your dad.
他倆扮演了何其重要的角色
Are you kidding me?
別開玩笑了
How did we not know about this?
我們對此事怎么會一無所知
Well, as I recall, we were a little bit busy that night.
據我回想 我們倆那晚都有點忙
Code red number two--
紅色警報二
The speech piqued Tyler's curiosity,
那份演講稿挑起了泰勒的好奇心
and he did a web search on David Clarke.
他上網查過大衛·克拉克
You think he's on to you?
你認為他是要對付你嗎
More likely,
看上去
he's gonna try to blackmail Conrad and Victoria.
他很可能是想敲詐康拉德和維多利亞
Then why is he hitting me up for $20 mil
如果他能找到更大的冤大頭
if he's got a bigger payday planned?
干嘛還來坑我兩千萬
Wait. You should invest with him.
等等 你應該給他
What? You do it.
沒搞錯吧 要給你自己給
Oh, yeah, and how am I gonna explain that to Daniel?
好啊 那我怎么跟丹尼爾解釋這件事
All right. What's the plan?
好吧 那要怎么做
Just keep Tyler occupied
在我們拿到莉迪亞的稿子前
until we find Lydia's speech.
你先用錢把泰勒穩住
Commit to the buy-in at the party,
你在派對上先答應入股
and then you can defund the investment before the deal closes.
然后在交易完成前撤資
Between Tyler's scheming and
一邊是泰勒的陰謀詭計
Amanda's homicidal tendencies,
一邊是阿曼達的殺人嗜好
this is a very dangerous game
我們在這場游戲中
that we're playing here.
真是腹背受敵啊
I told you, this is not a game.
我告訴過你 別把這當游戲
God. I should never have trusted you to take down Tyler.
天吶 我真不該相信你能搞定泰勒
Hey, I can handle Tyler.
我能搞定泰勒
Then handle him.
那就去做啊