Ashley. Wait a second.
阿什莉 等等
Ashley, stop. Please.
阿什莉 別走 求你了
Ashley, wait. Look, let me explain.
阿什莉 等等 聽我解釋
What I just saw does not need an explanation.
我親眼看見了 不用你解釋
It's not what you're thinking.
不是你想的那樣
Clearly, I haven't been thinking since the minute we met.
從我們相遇時起 我顯然就沒思考過
I'm such an idiot, and you're a bastard!
我真是個白癡 而你是個混蛋
No, I'm whatever I need to be, whenever I need to be it.
為達目的 我不惜一切手段
Look, I thought we agreed to step up our game.
我們不是說好了 要將游戲升級嗎
Well, I didn't realize you meant
我不知道你所謂的游戲
a game of tonsil hockey with Nolan Ross.
是和諾蘭·羅斯搞基
It's a small price to pay for his $20 million.
那是為了得到他兩千萬的小代價
Anyway, the real question is, what are you doing?
話說回來 問題是你在干嘛
All I see is, "Yes, Mrs.Grayson.
我看到的都是你對格雷森女士
Of course, Mrs. Grayson."
唯命是從 屈尊卑膝
You really want to be her lackey for the rest of your life?
你真想一輩子都當她的奴才嗎
No, of course not.
當然不想
Well, then stop acting like one
那就別再這樣了
and get in the game like everyone else.
學學別人 用點心思
There you are.
你在這啊
You mind if I steal this gentleman away?
能借你的男伴說句話嗎
Please do.
請便