Hey, we're headed out for a sail.
我們要出海
Can you open without me?
沒我看店 你行嗎
Yeah, sure. No worries. Have fun.
當然 別擔心 好好去玩吧
Thanks. So...
謝了 那個
What did Mrs. Grayson want last night?
格雷森夫人昨晚找你干什么
That woman scares the pants off me.
那個母夜叉差點把我褲子都嚇掉了
Yeah, me, too, and I wasn't wearing any.
我也是 不過我當時沒穿褲子
All right. You can fill me in later.
好吧 回來再跟我細聊
After you.
女士優先
Hey. Did my mom come see you last night?
我媽昨晚去找你了嗎
In a big way. Where were you?
高調造訪 你在哪
Oh, I'm so sorry. She took my phone.
真抱歉 她把我電話沒收了
I left a message at the bar.
我在酒吧給你留了話
What did she say to you?
她威脅你了嗎
Yeah, look, Charlotte,
夏洛特
we-- we really need to talk.
我們 我們真的需要好好談談
Hello, Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生 你好
I've got that. Thank you.
我自己來吧 謝謝你
Conrad, where the hell have you been?
康拉德 你去哪了
Victoria's been keeping me locked up in here like a prisoner.
維多利亞像鎖犯人一樣把我關在這
Well, why didn't you call me?
你怎么不打電話給我呢
Because that witch took my phone.
因為那個妖婦把我電話都拿走了
She's been giving me pills.
她不停地給我吃藥
Just find me the damn wheelchair
把我輪椅推過來
and get me the hell out of here.
帶我離開這個火坑吧