My team won, if you're interested.
告知你一聲 我們隊贏了
The volleyball game-- you disappeared on me.
今天排球賽 你跟我玩失蹤
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Detective Gunther wanted me to go down and
岡瑟探員要我過去
give a written stement about the night that Frank was killed.
做一份關于弗蘭克遇害那晚的筆錄
I didn't want to ruin your fun.
我不想讓你掃興
They need me to vouch for your whereabouts?
他們需要我為你做不在場證明嗎
I don't think so, but thank you.
應該不用 不過謝謝你
It seems like they're moving on to other suspects.
他們好像轉而調查其他嫌疑人了
Look, the fact that they even suspected you at all--
他們就不該懷疑你
I don't think I'll ever forgive my mother
我不會原諒我媽
for putting you through that.
把你牽連進去
You know, she came over this afternoon.
對了 她下午來過
To apologize?
來道歉嗎
Sort of. Well, sort of isn't good enough.
算是吧 算是 這哪夠
Well, it might have to be.
也只能這樣了
Listen, if you and I are gonna make this work,
如果我倆想順利交往下去
you can't continue to let her have all of this power over you,
你就不能繼續讓她控制你
or else eventually, she's gonna get exactly what she wants.
要不然她最終會如愿以償的
Which is what? To separate you
怎么講 把你攥牢
from anyone who could threaten to take you away from her.
不讓別的女人搶走
The only way to stop your mother
阻止你母親的唯一方法
is to forgive her.
就是原諒她