And I thought I wore a lot of pastel.
我還以為我打扮得夠花里胡哨了呢
As long as their money's green, it's fine by me. I, uh...
只要他們肯砸錢 我無所謂 我
I heard you stopped by my place.
我聽說你去了我家
Yeah, Declan wanted to use your boat.
是 德克蘭想借用你的船
Well, it's never gonna be my boat, Jack.
那從來就不是我的船 杰克
Not really.The "Amanda" belongs to you.
不算是我的 "阿曼達"是屬于你的
In fact, um...
事實上
Here's the pink slip.
這是你的賣身契
And, uh... don't worry.
別擔心了
You don't have to pretend to be my friend anymore.
你不用再陪我玩過家家了
I'll, um, I'll see you around.
我們 再見吧
Nolan, wait.
諾蘭 等等
I'm sorry that I tossed you outta here.
很抱歉我把你轟了出去
All the Emily stuff aside,
在艾米莉這件事上
you've been...nothing but nice to me,
你一直都 在幫助我
and I was-- I was a jerk to you.
而我卻對你無理取鬧
Yeah.But...
沒錯 不過
I mean, that's only 'cause you took dating advice from me
鬧成這樣 也是因為你聽了我的話
in the first place. That's an excellent point.
去追她 這倒也是
Right? So we good?
對吧 所以我們和好了吧
We're good. Keep the boat.
我們沒事了 留著那船吧