It was a misunderstanding.
你誤會我了
I merely answered the questions,
我只是回答警察的提問
and they followed up.
他們是跟進線索
Nobody believes that Emily murdered Frank.
沒人會相信艾米莉殺了弗蘭克
It's ridiculous.
那太荒謬了
Yeah, it is ridiculous.
對 是很荒謬
They said his car was found a half mile from here.
他們說在離這兒半英里遠處找到了他的車
Now how do I know you didn't murder him?
我怎么知道不是你殺了弗蘭克
Oh, it feels pretty terrible to be accused of something
被人冤枉的感覺
you did not do.
不好受吧
Okay? You don't make these kinds of mistakes, mom.
媽媽 你不是會犯這種錯誤的人
Why did you have Frank investigate Emily anyway?
你為什么讓弗蘭克去調查艾米莉
Because she came out of nowhere
因為她就這么憑空冒出來
and she set her sights on you.
還打你主意
She's been hiding a criminal record, Daniel.
丹尼爾 她隱瞞了她的犯罪史
You should be thanking me.
你應該謝謝我
The only thing she was hiding
她唯一隱瞞的是
is that her foster father abused her growing up.
她養父在她成長過程中虐待她
She spent two years in juvie for defending herself.
她因保護自己而在少管所里呆了兩年
Is that what you hoped to find?
這就是你想查到的嗎
I didn't hope to find anything.
我一點也不希望能查到什么
What happened to you
你到底發生過什么事
to make you feel so threatened all the time?
讓你總是備感威脅
Or maybe you don't know why you hate so much.
或許你自己也不知道為什么仇視她
Maybe it's just who you are.
或許這就是你的本性
Stay away from Emily.
離艾米莉遠點
I love her.
我愛她
Where are you going?
你去哪兒
I was the last person in this house to defend you, mom.
我是這家中最后一個維護你的人 媽媽
And now you've lost me, too.
現在你連我也失去了