Hey, Charlie. You're a welcome sight.
夏莉 你來得正好
Yeah, I just wanted to say good night. I'm headed out.
我是來跟你說晚安的 我要出去一下
Yeah, hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Why don't you come here a moment?
你過來一下
That doesn't sound good.
聽上去不太妙
What's up?
怎么了
Uh, well, your mother and I are going through another rough patch.
我和你媽媽正在經歷另一段艱難時期
That's hardly a news flash.
這可不是新聞了
Yeah, well... we've decided that I should live elsewhere
我們決定 在問題解決前
while we sort this one out.
我該搬到別的地方住一陣
Are you getting a divorce?
你們要離婚了嗎
I didn't say that.
我沒那么說
This is her fault, isn't it?
這是她的錯 對嗎
No, it's both our faults.
不 我們兩人都有錯
You can't leave me here alone with her, daddy.
爸爸 你不能把我一個人留給她
I don't think I can handle it.
我覺得我做不到
Oh, yes... you can handle it.
不會的 你能做到的
You can handle anything.
你什么都能應對
You're a Grayson.
因為你是格雷森家的人
I must have looked through a thousand photographs.
我肯定看了有上千張的照片
Emily's not in any one of 'em.
艾米莉不在其中
I could've sworn it was her.
我本來確信這個女孩是她的
I really am losing my mind, aren't I?
我真有點精神錯亂了 是嗎