What is that?
誰啊
I was always the smelly kid in class.
我在班上總是一個有異味的孩子
We should on the bucket to shower, but daddy laughed at her doing,
麗薩喜歡用水桶接水淋浴。父親嘲笑她
said she had to marry a doctor she has so many expectations.
應該嫁個醫生,因為她的講究太多了。
I didn't have any expectations. so therefore, I guess, I stunk.
而我沒有什么講究,所以我身上有異味
and I itched from licks and it burned between my legs.
虱子讓我身上奇癢,而且在我兩腿間亂跳。
My teachers were always telling not to finch it.
老師叫我不要去撓
and my underwear. I didn't know what to do about underwear.
而我的內衣,不知道該如何處理。
I just wore it until it fell apart.
我只知道穿爛為止
All right! people! thank you! rest is over.
好啦,孩子們,謝謝你們,休息結束了
My teeth ached. I was hungry.
我的牙疼,而且很饑餓
The teacher's words never seemed to reach me.
老師的話我聽不進去,
Words just seemed... fall on the floor.
那些話看起來都掉落到了地上
Hold me the test. There's no point that ...
給我試卷,你沒必要做.....
NO, I'll take it.
不,我要做
but you've been here what? for 3 times this month?
你來這做什么?一個月來三次
NO, I'll take it. It doesn't look that hard.
我要做。這沒有那么難