You took my husband, you little busterd, I'll kill you.
你搶走了我的丈夫,你這個小混蛋,我要殺了你
No mummy
不,媽咪
I'm not your mother. I did your favour. I shouldn't have trail on you!
我不是你的媽媽,我幫了你,你不能恩將仇報
help me clean up this Liz. They see this they're gonna take us, too.
幫我清理一下,麗思,他們見了也會把我們帶走的
NO! NO! NO! It's my house.
不,不,不,這是我的家
Don't take me!get out! NO!Don't take!
你不能拷走我,離開我的家,不,不......
No fasten !
別激動
She threw the cat.
她扔了一只貓
What happened to the window?
窗戶怎么了?
such you on fire take me ...
我要把你們燒成灰
come on jean
別這樣,基恩
Why don't take a medication? good girl!
為什么不接受治療,女士?
She takes it! She just takes too many other things on top of it...
她只是接受其他的事物太多了
OK OK
好了,一切都好了
This place is a mess!
這里真是個爛攤子
What happened here?
這是怎么了?
I fell down.
我跌倒了
Oh oh oh Jean put the knife down
噢,基恩,把刀放下
OK OK
好了,好了
all right where's the phone?
好吧,電話在哪?
we don't have one!
我們沒有電話
this woman doesn't fit
這女人真不像話
You're kidding
你說笑吧
You girls have choice. clean this place up, help your mother.
你們有事情做,把屋子打掃干凈,幫幫你媽
How about my father?
那我爸呢?
Ignore her. She's a ... She's a feminist.
無視她,她是個女權主義者