Give it to me! It's mine! It's mine!
把它給我,它是我的!它是我的
We're hungry.
我們餓了
I can't ! We need food, mom!
我不能,我們需要食物,媽!
What did you ever do for me, huh?! I gave you life!
我給了你生命,你又為我做過什么?
Tell me go out to the street and sell myself for it? huh?
你難道讓我上街賣身嗎?
Do you want me to do it? I know I do it sometimes, right?
你想讓我那樣嗎?你知道我會的
Come on, jinny, what are you saying? She doesn't need to do that!
姬恩,別這么說,你當(dāng)然不用這么做!
Oh, My God!
噢,上帝
I need it. I need it. I need it.
我需要它,我需要它,我需要它
What is vodena.
什么是vodena
Who's Guerra Champion.
誰是Guerra Champion.
I wanted that smile. Oh, god! I wanted that smile so much!
我需要那個微笑。上帝,我是多么需要那個微笑
I was pathetic, wasn't I?
我可悲,不是嗎?
Don't take the aqueduct! Mummy!
不要拿走它,媽媽
Daddy!
爸爸
Who is Carl Deniel
誰是Carl Deniel
She taking the aqueduct!
別去有水渠的地方
She'll get mugged!
她會摔倒的!
Who cares!
誰在意呢
Dad, we'll cop her, if we can't she'll get mugged!
爸爸,我們得攔住她,要不然她會摔倒的
Always a big production!
真是個大麻煩