I can take you any time I want.
我隨時能把你帶走。
You keep skipping school. You keep living like the animals.
你一直在逃學,住的跟狗窩似的
Hey Hey where are you going? come back here. come back.
嘿,你去哪兒,回來回來
You're gonna go to a home. Do you know what home is like?
你需要一個家,你知道家是什么樣的嗎?
There are girls. They'll be to dult take everything you have.
那兒的女孩會打你并且帶走你的一切
you can't have anything! you have to clean bathrooms.
你不會有任何東西的,你得打掃廁所。
you'll work there if you don't work here.
你不在這干活就去那個家
back up! back up.
后退,后退
It's not a show! You got nothing better to do huh?
這不是演出。你們難道沒有別的事做嗎?
Mummy? Mummy? Mummy?
媽咪?媽咪?媽咪?
Couldn't they see?
他們沒看出來嗎?
Anyone could see.
任何人都能出來
She was in so much pain.
她承受著巨大的痛苦
There were struggles so much on the surface so there if anyone cared to look
痛苦的掙扎呈現在臉上,如果有人能看見的話......
It wasn't like she was running off from being a good mother to somebody else...
她并不是不想成為一個的好母親,
She just didn't have any more to give.
只是無力給予了