Just then, a customer got up suddenly and hurried to the door.
正在這時,一個顧客站起來匆匆向門口走去。
I recognized him as the man with only three fingers on his left hand—the one who had come to the Admiral Benbow!
我看見他左手只有三個手指—就是那個曾到過本葆將軍客店的人。
Stop him!I shouted.It's Black Dog!’
抓住他!我叫起來。他是黑狗!
I don't care who he is,said Silver.
我不在乎他是誰,西爾弗說,
He hasn't paid for his drinks. Run and catch him, Harry!
但他沒付賬。哈里,快去抓住他!
A man jumped up and ran after Black Dog.
一個人跳起來去追黑狗。
What was his name?’asked Silver.Black what?
他叫什么名字?西爾弗問。黑什么?
Dog, sir,I said.Hasn't Mr Trelawney told you about the pirates?
狗,先生,我說。屈利勞尼先生沒和你說起過海盜的事嗎?
He was one of them.
他就是他們中的一個。
A pirate! I didn't know that,said Silver.
海盜!我不知道,西爾弗說。
I've seen him before, when he came with a blind man.’
我以前見過他,他曾和一個瞎子一起來過。
That was blind Pew, another pirate,I said.
那瞎子叫皮尤,也是個海盜,我說。
That was his name!said Silver.
那正是他的名字!西爾弗說。
I watched the sea cook carefully.
我仔細地打量著這位船上的廚師。
But when the man Harry came back without the pirate, Silver seemed angry and I be-lieved he was.
那個沒追上海盜的哈里回來后,西爾弗似乎生氣了—我確信他生氣了。
關于《金銀島》
故事是由男孩吉姆講述的,他參與探險,去尋找埋藏在一個遙遠的海島上的財寶。機警而大膽的吉姆發現了海盜們的陰謀,海盜們打算從這次浪漫航行的組織者手里把寶物奪走。