Tomorrow I start for Bristol, said Squire Trelawney.
明天我就去布里斯托爾,鄉紳說。
In three weeks we will have the best ship ir,and the finest crew in England.
只要過三個星期我們就能備好英國最好的船和精選的水手。
Hawkins can come as cabin-boy. You, Livesey, are the ships doctor.
霍金斯可以在船上當服務員。你,李甫西,當隨船醫生。我當船長。
I am admiral. Well take three of my men ,Redruth, Joyce ,and Hunter.
我們把我的伙計雷德拉斯,喬伊斯和亨特都帶上。
Trelawney,said the doctor,Ill go with you.
鄉紳先生,大夫說,我跟你一起去。
So,I am sure, will Hawkins. Theres only one man Im afraid of.
而且我相信霍金斯也會去的。我只對一個人不放心。
And whos that?cried the squire.Name the scoundrel!
對誰?鄉紳喊道。把那混蛋的名字說出來!
You,said the doctor,because you cannot keep silent.
你,大夫說,因為你不能保持沉默。
We arent the only men who know of this paper.
不僅僅是我們知道這張圖。
Those who broke into the inn tonight want to find the same treasure.
那些沖進客店的人也想找到這些寶藏。
We must none of us go alone until we get to sea.
出海之前我們誰也不能單獨出門。
You'll take Joyce and Hunter to Bristol.
你帶著喬伊斯和亨特去布里斯托爾。
Meanwhile ,Jim and I will stay together.
我和吉姆在一起。
And not one of us must say a word about what we have found.
關于我們的發現,我們中任何人都不能走漏一點風聲。
Livesey, replied the squire,youre always right.
李甫西,鄉紳說,你說得對,
I'll be as silent as a dead man.
我會守口如瓶的。
關于《金銀島》
《金銀島》是以太平洋的可可島為背景進行創作。