3 ounces of vodka,
3盎司伏特加
1 ounces Creme de Cassis,
1盎司黑醋栗利口酒
and a little blackberry liqueur.
還有黑莓利口酒
Add ice.
加點冰
And shake.
搖一搖
This is a Black Dahlia?
這叫"黑色大麗花"嗎
Za schast'-ye.
[俄語]
To happiness.
為幸福干杯的意思
My new crowd of customers would go nuts for this.
我的新顧客肯定會為這種酒瘋狂的
You run one of those fancy Hamptons restaurants?
你該不會是某家豪華漢普頓餐廳的老板吧
No, no. It's a dock bar down in Montauk.
不 不 只是蒙托克的一家碼頭酒吧
You should stop by when you have some time,
你走之前 要是有時間
before you take off.
可以過來玩玩
Jack? Emily.
杰克 艾米莉
Hey, uh, have you met...
你好 這是...
I'm sorry. I never actually asked your name.
不好意思 未聞小姐芳名
Probably for the best.
最好還是不要知道了
Right. Uh, well...
好吧 那么
This is Emily.
這位是艾米莉
Listen, if you see Nolan before I do,
你如果看見諾蘭的話
could you tell him to pop by the bar?
能讓他到酒吧來一趟嗎
I owe him an a--an apology.
我得向他道歉
Yeah, sure.Thanks.
沒問題 謝了