Hey, Ash. How's it going?
阿什 怎么樣了
Apparently, Victoria mistook my party planning experience
顯然 維多利亞把我當成了搬家工
for an internship at U-haul.
而不是宴會策劃
Oh, here. Let me help you.
來 我來幫你
Thank you, but I don't need help.
謝謝 但我需要的不是幫助
I need a new job.
我需要一份新工作
I thought that working for Victoria
為維多利亞工作
was what you always wanted.
不正是你想要的嗎
No, a life like yours is what I always wanted.
不 我想要的是你那樣的生活
This is just embarrassing.
這只是份窘迫的工作
Not that you would understand.
你是不會理解的
This is almost the last of it.
差不多就這些了
Ashley, would you give us a moment, please?
阿什莉 能讓我們單獨待會嗎
With pleasure.
十分樂意
Hello, Victoria.
你好啊 維多利亞
Hello, Lydia.
你好 莉迪亞
I went through the house to make sure
我回家確認了一下
there were no keepsakes that still belonged to you.
你是否還有其他東西落在那里
But, um...
但是
if you're missing anything, just let me know.
如果還少了什么東西 告訴我就行
I'll have another look around.
我會再幫你找找的
That's very sweet of you.
你想得真周到
Well, I want Lydia to remember
我希望莉迪亞能記起
absolutely everything that she's forgotten.
她忘記的每件事情
Oh, well, that's all any of us could want.
這是我們每個人所期望的
You're lucky to have a friend like Victoria.
你真幸運 能有像維多利亞這樣的朋友
Get well soon.
早日康復