What is it?
怎么了
There's a photograph.
有一張照片
Of whom?
誰的照片
The two of us.
我們倆的
It's from your New Year's party in 2003.
是2003年在你的新年聚會上照的
She's there.
她當時在那
Emily?
艾米莉嗎
Oh, no. That's impossible.
不會的 這不可能
No one knew anything about this girl until this summer.
今年夏天之前沒人認識他
That doesn't mean that she didn't know who we were.
這并不代表她不知道我們是誰
If you find the picture, I can prove it.
如果你能找到那張照片 我就能證明
I can't stand that woman.
我無法容忍那個女人了
What'd she do now?
她這次又做了什么
It's not what she's done. It's who she is.
與她做的事情無關 是與她這個人有關
People like us are disposable to people like them.
對他們而言 我們這種人微不足道
No kidding.
沒錯
I've busted my ass to try to get in good with Conrad,
我拼命工作 想討好康拉德
and all that flies right out the window
而他的浪子兒子一回頭
the minute the prodigal son waltzes back in.
一切都前功盡棄了
Mm. Don't even get me started on Emily.
我就不說艾米莉了
You know she's the worst of them all, right?
你知道她是他們中間最壞的 對嗎
I mean, at least Victoria will look you in the eye
至少維多利亞會看著你的眼睛
and tell you you're not good enough.
告訴你 你還不夠優秀
But Emily will just think it
但艾米莉只暗地里想
and hide behind that condescending smile of hers.
然后擺出她那惺惺作態的笑容
Our problem is, we've been playing way too nice.
我們的問題是 我們太心軟了
I'll cheers to that.
深有同感
Cheers.
干杯