I was thinking about maybe borrowing the boat tonight.
今晚我想借你的船一用
Keep thinking.
繼續想吧
Come on. I got a date with Charlotte.
幫幫忙 我要和夏洛特約會
And I really want it to be special.
我真想讓這次約會特別點
Well, you're talking to the wrong guy.
你跟我說也沒用
Nolan owns the "Amanda,"
"阿曼達"是諾蘭的
and he and I aren't really buddy-buddy anymore.
他和我也不是鐵哥們了
So what, you're just gonna give him the boat now?
所以呢 你準備把船拱手相讓了嗎
Go make nice. Listen...
與他和好
I'm hoping tonight might be the night,
我希望今晚是那個特別的一晚
if you get my drift.
你該懂我的意思吧
And upstairs ain't exactly the most romantic spot in town.
而酒吧樓上可不太浪漫
Come on.
拜托了
Fine. I'll talk to him.
好吧 我會去跟他說
Just...
記得...
promise you'll use protection.
要做好保護措施
Protection from what?
保護什么
The sun. You know, sunburn?
皮膚 怕被陽光曬傷
I'm thinking about taking the boat out.
我計劃坐船出海
Uh, talk to Nolan, would you?
記得跟諾蘭說啊
Uh, look, Jack,
是這樣的 杰克
I don't really know how to say this,
我不知道該怎么說
so I'm just gonna say it.
我就開門見山了
Me working here for you
我在這兒的工作
hasn't exactly been working out, has it?
并不很理想 是吧
You mean, 'cause you got drunk on your first shift
你是指 你上班第一天就喝得酩酊大醉
or 'cause I was hitting on your girlfriend?
還是指我追你女朋友的事
All of the above.
都有吧
It's just weird, you know?
感覺有點怪
Well, you'll get no disagreement from me.
這點我贊同
I already tried to fire you once.
我也曾想過把你炒了
Right.
也是
Well, I--look, I don't want to leave you high and dry,
我不想讓你措手不及
so if you want me to work my shift today,
所以 如果你想要我輪今天的班
I'm happy to do it.
我很樂意效勞
No, no. I got it covered.
不 不用了 我能搞定
All right, then. I...
好吧 那...
I guess I'll see you around.
那我們回頭見吧
You bet.
當然