And Ill take this for what Im owed, I said, and picked up the cloth of papers.
我把這東西帶走抵賬。我撿起那個布裹著的小包。
We ran from the inn and along the road to the village.
我們跑出客店向村子逃去。
It was dark but there was a full moon.
天黑了,但月亮很圓。
We heard running feet coming towards us.
我們聽見有好些人朝這邊跑來。
Take the money and run on, my mother said breathlessly.
你拿了錢快跑吧,我母親上氣不接下氣地說。
But I refused to leave her. Quickly, I pulled her off the road and down under a small bridge .There we hid ,trembling.
我不能丟下她不管。我很快把她拖離大路,來到一個座橋下躲起來,渾身直發抖。
Not a moment too soon .Seven or eight men were running past us.
不一會兒就有七八個人跑過去。
Three men ran in front, and I saw that the one in the middle was the blind man.
其中有三個人跑在前面,我認出中間的就是那個瞎子。
Silently, I climbed back up to the road and lay in the long grass to watch what happened.
我悄悄地爬到路上,藏在草叢里觀察發生的一切。
Down with the door!the blind man shouted.
把門撞開,瞎子喊道。
Four or five of them broke down the door of the Admiral Benbow and ran inside.
四五個人撞開了本葆將軍客店的門沖了進去。
There was a shout: Bills dead!
有人喊道:比爾死了。
The blind man swore at them.Look upstairs and find the chest!he cried.
瞎子又罵他們。他嚷道:上樓去找水手箱。

關于《金銀島》
他們又是否能平安地帶著寶物歸來呢?而獨腳水手西爾弗又會在緊要關頭使出什麼陰謀詭計呢?