Enjoy this fleeting moment, Daniel.
好好享受這短暫的美好時光吧 丹尼爾
It'll be the only time I'll admit
我只承認這一次
your tending bar isn't a complete waste.
你去酒吧打工還是有所收獲的
Not exactly
結婚紀念晚宴
the anniversary dinner we had planned.
沒按我們原計劃進行
Well, things didn't go exactly as planned
對我們倆來說
for either of us, did they?
一切都沒按原計劃進行 不是嗎
True.
沒錯
Things with Emily haven't been easy.
我和艾米莉進展不太順利
I just... I can't stop thinking about her, mom.
只是我每時每刻都在想她 媽媽
Why don't you like her?
為什么你不喜歡她
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我只是不想看到你受傷害
Allowing yourself to fall for someone
愛上一個人
comes at the risk of a painful price.
就有可能受傷害
I guess it's true what they say.
常言說得很對
You can't really choose who you fall in love with.
愛情來了擋也擋不住