Excuse me. Yeah, excuse me.
借過 不好意思
Yeah, yeah.
謝謝 麻煩了
I can't stand these people.
我受不了那些人了
Dinner didn't go as planned?
晚餐不順利嗎
Well, that depends on whose plan, you know.
那要看是對誰來說了
Look, I'm clearly not an expert,
我對這個可不在行
but I do know that you can't be certain
但我知道 在別人沒有告訴你
how someone feels about you
他們對你的印象之前
until they tell you themselves.
你不能妄自推斷
You should talk to her.
你應該和她談談
Well, I can't go back there.
我可不想再回去了
Looks like you won't have to.
看起來你也不需要
So here's the way that I see it--
這么說情況是這樣的
The girl passing herself off as Emily Thorne,
那個自稱艾米莉·索恩的女孩
needed a new identity.
需要一個新的身份
And who better than her orphan cell mate,
誰又比她那個出獄的少管所室友
straight outta juvie?
更合適呢
I'm sure she gave you
我肯定她給了你
what seemed like a lot of money at the time,
當時看起來數目不小的錢
but money runs out,
但錢很快花光了
and then you end up in a place like this.
然后你就淪落到這種地方
Am I close?
我猜的不錯吧
Something like that.
差不多吧
So here's what I don't understand--
可我不明白了
Why keep the name?
你為什么還在用這個名字
Why prolong the charade?
為何要繼續偽裝下去
When I became amanda, I became somebody.
當我是阿曼達時 我就不是我了
You're not the first one to come in
你不是第一個來這里
looking for Amanda Clarke.
找阿曼達·克拉克的人
Though most of them were perverts.
雖然大部分都是來買春的
When was the last time you had contact with her?
你最后一次聯系她是什么時候
Years.
很多年前了
I've tried to find her at least a dozen times.
我嘗試著找過她很多次
Where is she?
她在哪兒