David Clarke knew exactly what he was doing.
大衛·克拉克很清楚他在做什么
On numerous occasions,
他告訴過我很多次
he told me he was working on something big.
他在計劃一件大事
And th-that he wanted me to run away with him.
他還希望我和他一起遠走高飛
No.
不行
David Clarke has to be completely dead to you,
你一定要表現出對大衛·克拉克心灰意冷
or the jury will see right through you.
否則陪審團會看穿你的
Victoria...
維多利亞...
We're gonna lose everything--
我們會失去一切
This house, Daniel...
這棟房子 丹尼爾...
I mean, everything.
所有的一切
David Clarke threatened my life.
大衛·克拉克威脅要干掉我
If I didn't do what he wanted,
如果我不照他說的做
he swore he would hurt my family as well.
他發誓也會毀了我的家
I did what I had to do to protect them.
我只能盡全力去保護他們
I only wish I could've done the same
我真希望自己也能同樣保護
for the people who died in that plane.
那些在空難中死去的人們
Hello.
喂
Victoria, I'm so glad you answered.
維多利亞 真高興你能接我電話
Where are you, Frank?
弗蘭克 你在哪里
I'm on my way back to you.
我現在回去找你
Your suspicions were right all along.
你一直以來的疑慮都是對的
Emily Thorne is not who she claims to--
艾米莉·索恩并非她自稱的...