It's $50 for the lap dance.
大腿舞 五十美元
Hands to yourself, or I use the cuffs.
別動手動腳 不然我就把你拷起來
Or not.
那就隨君處置了
Actually, um,
實際上
I just want to talk.
我只是想聊聊天
Ah, you're one of those.
你是想聊天的人啊
It's your money.
反正是你的錢
What do you want to talk about?
那你想聊些什么呢
I want to talk about Amanda Clarke for starters.
就從阿曼達·克拉克開始聊起吧
Great. Another reporter.
真是的 又是個記者
Do I look like a reporter?
我看起來像是記者嗎
You look like a cop.
你像是個警察
So do you.
你也是
Okay, you caught me.
好吧 讓你逮到了
"Time" Magazine's daughter of the devil, in the flesh.
《時代》雜志描述的惡魔之女 就是在下
And if this is your going rate for talking,
如果這是陪你聊天的報酬
I'll tell you anything you want to hear.
那我就知無不言 言無不盡了
I want to hear the truth.
我想知道事情的真相
Your name's not really Amanda Clarke, is it?
你的真名并非阿曼達·克拉克 對吧
It's Emily Thorne.
而是艾米莉·索恩
One minute you're gushing about me to the "Times",
你這一秒鐘對著《時代》滔滔不絕地聊我
The next you're having a romantic night
下一秒又和杰克花前月下
under the fireworks with Jack?
你儂我儂
It wasn't like that, Daniel.
不是那樣的 丹尼爾
Well, it sure sounds like that.
但聽起來就是那樣
And why wouldn't you tell me
而且為什么不告訴我
you went to see him again today?
你今天又去見他了
Because I didn't think it mattered.
因為我覺得 這事不值一提
Jack and I are just friends. You know that.
我跟杰克只是朋友 你知道的
A while ago, I promised you,
不久之前我才向你保證過
I'd be honest with you no matter what.
無論發生什么 我都會對你毫無隱瞞
I thought we both did.
我以為你也一樣
You're right. I'm sorry.
沒錯 我很抱歉