A couple of years ago, my family lost everything.
幾年前我家族破產了
The barrols went from the penthouse to the street
從朱樓碧瓦到淪落街頭
overnight.
不過是一夜之間
I was forced to drop out of school,
我被迫輟學
and now I'm here,
現在我來到這里
edging my way into an entry-level job
煞費苦心成為康拉德·格雷森手下的
with Conrad Grayson.
實習生
And I imagine your chances for landing that job
很難想象如果康拉德知道了你的過去
would take a nosedive if Conrad knew about your past.
你還能否保得住這份工作
All right, Nolan.
好吧 諾蘭
You got me.
我的一切你都了解了
But tell me...
但告訴我
who gets you?
誰又了解你呢
Excuse me?
你說什么
Well, you--you'd think
你以為
there'd be people crawling all over you.
不乏對你阿諛諂媚的人
But here you are,
但你現在不過是
all alone.
孤身一人
Now then, I can't have you sharing all this.
既然這樣 我可不能讓你白白知道
You did say this was a negotiation, so...
你說這是交涉 那么
Let's make a deal.
就讓我們做個交易