Our wedding invitation. How nice.
我們的婚禮請?zhí)? 真貼心
I tracked down the printer who did the original
我找到了最初印請?zhí)挠∷⑸?/div>
and had one made for you.
特地為你們做了一份
With Daniel's help, of course.
當然 少不了丹尼爾的幫忙
Ah, don't look at me. This was all Emily.
別看我 都是艾米莉準備的
How extraordinarily crafty of you.
你可真是有心了
I'm glad you like it.
很高興你喜歡它
Well, as long as we're giving gifts,
既然大家都送禮物
happy anniversary, Mrs. G.
結(jié)婚紀念快樂 格雷森夫人
I'm Declan.
我是德克蘭
Charlotte invited me.
夏洛特邀請我來的
Oh, she did, did she?
她這么做了么
Ah, rose. How lovely.
桃紅葡萄酒 真好
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Mom, you remember Declan.
媽媽 你還記得德克蘭吧
He's my plus one.
他是我的男伴
Well, I'll just have Mrs. Johnson
那我讓約翰遜夫人
set another place at the table.
再加一把椅子
You didn't tell her I was coming?
你沒告訴她我要來
Must have slipped her mind.
她肯定是忘了
Tyler's not here. Declan can have his seat.
泰勒沒來 德克蘭可以坐他的位置
Oh, he's just running a bit late.
他只是遲到一會兒
Well, we'll just hold the first course for him, then.
我們可以等他 晚點上菜
Let's start without him. He can catch up.
我們別等他了 他待會就來
Yeah, you wouldn't want your food to get cold, Mrs. Grayson.
你肯定不想食物冷掉吧 格雷森夫人
I'm sure you slaved in the kitchen all day.
我想你在廚房忙了一整天吧
You're funny.
你很風趣