Thanks again for inviting me to be your date tonight.
再次感謝你邀請我做你今晚的女伴
Finally, I get to be on the guest list
我終于成為正式賓客了
instead of checking it at the door.
而不是站在門口接待賓客
Of course. You earned it.
當然了 你應得的
I've earned a new pair of shoes, too,
我還應得一雙新鞋呢
Don't you think?
你覺得呢
Go. I'll wait out here.
去吧 我在外面等你
well, well.
嘖嘖嘖
Don't you two make a cute couple?
你們小兩口可真般配
You should probably get outta here.
你最好別做逗留
My girl can't stand you.
我的女友可不待見你
Well, if Ashley doesn't want to see me,
如果阿什莉不想見到我
she should take out a restraining order.
那她應該申請對我的限制令
You have some experience with that, right?
這你最有經驗了 對吧
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Oh, right.
對了
The restraining order was against you.
你是接受限制令的那個人
My mistake.
我的錯
Perhaps...
或許
Leslie Montgomery
萊斯利·蒙哥馬利
could shed some light on the matter.
應該來澄清一下這件事
What do you want, Nolan?
你到底想干嘛 諾蘭
I'll explain it to you tonight.
我今晚會跟你解釋的
My place,
我家
7-ish.
七點見
Yeah, well, uh, I won't be there.
我不會去的
You will and you'll be prompt.
你會來的 而且會準時出現
I can be a very impatient person.
我可沒什么耐心