Jack.
杰克
Could I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你說幾句話嗎
Sure.
當然
Unless you're planning on ordering a shaved ice appletini.
除非你想點一杯刨冰蘋果馬蒂尼
I've noticed,
看出來了
the clientele's shifted a bit
和我上次來的時候相比
since the last time I was here.
顧客群有了一點變化喔
Yeah, yeah.
對
Thanks, again, Daniel Grayson.
再次感謝丹尼爾·格雷森
Not that I'm complaining.
沒有抱怨的意思
Business has been good.
生意興旺了不少
Well, I wanted to bring you this.
我想把這個給你
What is it?
這是什么
It's an old mariner's compass.
這是個舊的船用羅盤
You didn't have to do that.
你不用這么客氣
Well, I wanted to, to say thank you
我想以此感謝你
for fixing the swing.
幫我修好了秋千
And about the other night...
還有那天晚上
Can we pretend that didn't happen?
我們能當做什么事都沒發生過嗎
I'm still pretty embarrassed about that.
我還是覺得很尷尬
Don't be.
不用尷尬
Friends?
還是朋友嗎
Friends.
當然是
I'll see you later.
一會兒見
Thank you.
謝謝