Scotch okay?
傷口好了么
Just tell me what the hell you want.
你到底想怎樣
Direct.
開門見山
I like that in my negotiations.
我喜歡這樣的交涉方式
Well, upon some research,
我做了些調查
I noticed that all your bills last summer
發現去年夏天你所有的賬單
were paid by one Leslie Montgomery,
都是一個叫做萊斯利·蒙哥馬利幫你付的
kept-boy style.
你好像被包養了似的
I get it. Older women can be so hot.
我理解 半老徐娘 風韻猶存
Then I discovered that
之后我又發現
Leslie had filed a restraining order against you.
萊斯利凍結了你的財產來源
Seems you made Leslie, uh...
因為你 萊斯利成了一個神經兮兮的
a very nervous man.
男人
Tell me,
告訴我
what's a gay hustler doing posing as a Harvard student?
一個吃軟飯的同性戀冒充哈佛學生有何企圖
Gay? Eh.
同性戀
A hustler?
吃軟飯
Maybe.
也許是
Ambiguous sexual identity.
模棱兩可的性取向
I get it.
我懂的
I'm about a...
我差不多也是
3 on the kinsey scale myself.
男女通殺
Still doesn't explain what you're up to.
但還是想不明白你目的何在
Although, it's no surprise you ended up best buds with Daniel Grayson.
雖然你和丹尼爾關系親密并非意料之外
Okay.
好吧