I'm just scared.
我只是害怕了
Scared?
害怕
Scared of what?
害怕什么
I'm falling in love with you.
我愛上你了
I need to take a walk.
我得去走走 透口氣
We're drowning in lies, all of us.
我們全都陷入了謊言的泥潭
Not even our children can escape
即使我們的孩子
the wreckage from this arrangement.
也成了這場陰謀的犧牲品
Arrangement?
陰謀
What do you-- you mean our marriage?
你在說什么 你是指我們的婚姻嗎
This isn't a marriage.
這不是婚姻
And I'm not sure it ever was.
而且我也不知道曾經是不是
Clearly not for you, ever.
顯然對你而言 它從來不是
I remember the way you used to look at David Clarke.
我還記得你看著大衛·克拉克的眼神
You have never, not once, looked at me like that--
你從來沒有那樣看過我 哪怕一次
Not before and certainly not after.
不管是婚前 還是婚后
You have never given me reason to!
你根本不值得我那樣愛你
Well, perhaps I should count myself as lucky.
或許我應該感到幸運
I mean, look what happened to him.
看看他落了個什么下場
Get out!
滾出去
With pleasure.
求之不得