Do you have a picture?
你有他的照片嗎?
I’m sorry.
對不起
Walter, I know how you feel. I’ve been there.
沃爾特 我理解你的心情 我深有同感
My wife died. Three years ago.
我妻子 三年前去世
I want you to know that you’ve taken the first step
說實在的 來到這里 你已走出第一步
just by walking through these doors, and something inside you,
穿過這些門 你內心有股動力
whether you know it or not, made you drive all this way.
讓你驅車來到這里
If you want to leave, we’ll honor your request.
如果你想離開 我們會尊重你的請求
I hope you don’t.
可我不希望你走
Thanks, Becky. Think about it.
拜托你了貝琪 你再考慮一下
Chapter two. Happiness is a state of mind
第二章:快樂是一種心境
Devote five minutes a day to smiling, just smiling,
每天5分鐘微笑 咧開嘴就好
and after a while it’ll come naturally.
不用多久 笑容就會變得自然
Sorry. I didn’t mean to...
對不起 我不是故意的...
Hey, you forgot your pen!
嗨!你的筆!
Quidnunc? Quidnunc?
什么意思?
Quidnunc:
好事者 愛八卦
What can I get you?
想來點什么
I would like another Seven-and-Seven, and a tomato juice
再給我來杯7加7雞尾酒
for my virtuous friend here.
一杯番茄汁給這個小盆友
Tomato juice.
番茄汁
Thank you.
謝謝
So, as far as Unicom knows,
就目前而言
I’m a hair away from signing a deal with Time Warner. Okay?
我和時代華納生意就快談妥啦!
I’m expecting the offer by lunchtime tomorrow.
真是期待明天午餐 要談價格了
That means TV, radio, publishing. All of it.
那意味著 電視 廣播 刊物 齊了!