Well, we could bring him along if you want. Double your pleasure.
如果你想帶上他也行 雙倍快樂
I’m sorry. I... I... You...
對不起... 我... 你...
Later, Eloise.
再見 艾洛伊絲
See you, Ricky.
再見 里奇
Hey, baby. What’s this? Delivery.
嗨 寶貝兒 什么東西 送貨上門
so I figured I’d bring you lunch
就想著給你送午餐來了
Wow. I was in the neighborhood,
哇 我剛好經過這里
’cause I knew you’d be working so hard.
知道你工作太辛苦了
Wow, you didn’t have to do that.
你對我太好了
Polished up, ready to go.
磨好光了 可以出發啦
Hi, Ian.
你好 伊恩
How’s your boss treating you today?
今天老板對你如何?
Oh, he’s all right.
很不錯
The lead singer of the Stereo Kings trashed his Les Paul.
樂隊主唱搞壞了自己的電吉他
Look at that fretboard, man. As good as new.
看看這檔子板 又跟新的一樣了
Make sure he signs for it.
務必讓他簽字
No problem.
沒問題
Did you have company?
還有誰來過?
U m...
呃...
Yeah. I told you Frank and I were working last night.
我跟你說過 弗蘭克和我徹夜未眠
Frank wears lipstick?
弗蘭克會有口紅?
Hey, listen. El, it’s not what you think.
嗨 親愛的 不是你想的那樣
You know what? You used that one last time.
你上次也是這個借口
It’s business. Totally platonic.
純屬公事 沒那回事
No, she’s got ties to Sony. Hey!
親愛的 她索尼公司有門路
Listen to me. You gotta listen to me. Eloise!
聽我說 你得聽我解釋 艾洛伊絲
I don’t want to hear it.
我不想聽