Pretty good, thanks.
我很好 謝謝
How you doing today?
你今天過得怎樣
All right. Okay.
好了 謝謝
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
Alberto.
埃爾伯特
Mr. Ryan.
瑞恩先生
See you at workshop, okay? Goodbye.
咱們交流會見 再見
You are something. Yes, sir.
你是個大人物啊 是啊 先生
Say, would you mind signing that to "Donald and Shirley," please?
不介意給我簽上"致唐納和雪莉"吧?
There you go.
多謝了
Say, do you mind if I share?
你介意聽我的傾訴嗎
Share?
傾訴?
Yeah. See, there’s this fellow in his 60s
我是個60來歲的老頭子
and he thinks he’s just gonna, you know, sail through his retirement.
他以為他的退休會一帆風順
But then one day, three years and 13 days ago,
不料 三年零十三天前
his daughter dies.
他的女兒去世了
And the truth is he hasn’t been doing very well.
說實話 他最近過的一直不太好
He doesn’t sleep much, and he and his wife, well...
睡不好覺 失眠 他和他的妻子...
You can understand.
你可以想象
But his daughter’s husband,
可他的女婿
any of these kinds of problems. No.
一點問題都沒有
well, he doesn’t seem to be having
他像沒事人似的
She was crushed to death in a car crash, but he, well...
妻子車禍死亡 而他...
He’s making lemonade out of lemons. Isn’t that how it goes?
卻有心情擠檸檬汁 我說的一切屬實嗎?
When are you gonna stop lying, son?
你什么時候才會停止撒謊 孩子?
Hypocrite.
偽君子!
Burke, I am so sorry.
布爾克 真抱歉
God. The balls on him!
老天爺 他怎么能這樣!
I’m fine.
我沒事
Who does he think he is?
他以為他是誰啊
Her father.
我岳父