Am I being too harsh?
我有點過分了?
Yes. No.
是 不是
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Okay, I’m gonna...
好 那我...
Cauterize. Yeah.
剪莖去! 對~
It was because they were feeling pain and resentment.
因為他們感到痛苦 憤怒
I want you to re-read Chapter 12, okay?
你再讀一遍第12章好嗎
The cigarettes are more than just a habit. They’re a denial mechanism.
抽煙不只是習慣 還是種逃避
Oh.
哦
Okay?
好嗎?
"Mental health begins with..."
心理健康始于...
"Physical health." Okay.
生理健康 對
And how you always say it’s important to remember the person,
您總說 回憶那個人
Well, my husband loved my oatmeal-raisin cookies so much.
我的丈夫生前可喜歡吃我做的燕麥提子曲奇
So, I took his ashes and...
所以 我保留了他的骨灰
Meet my Stanley.
看看我的丈夫
Don’t those look delicious?
看上去真美味
I’ll see you in workshop.
我們交流會再見
Oh, thank him.
哦 謝謝他
...event next week in the Junior Ballroom.
下周舞廳的布置事宜
But then Julie was wondering if we could get the side...
朱莉想知道我們能否把周圍布置...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, there’s been a healing.
哦 天哪!你接受什么治療了
Excuse me. ...arrangements. Excuse...
打擾一下 有事 等會兒
You like making a fool of people,
喜歡捉弄人是嗎
pretending to be Helen Keller?
裝成海倫凱勒?
U h, well, technically, she was blind also, so...
其實 她還是盲人 所以我...
Okay. Will you excuse us for a second?
好 不介意回避一下吧?
Thank you.
謝謝
See, I happen to know a thing or two about people.
我對人有些了解