You get approached a lot.
你很吸引人
Probably have since the day you strapped on your first training bra.
也許從發育期就開始了
But you’re smart and you’re creative and you’re caring and deep.
你很聰明 有創意 關心人 有內涵
But how come the guys only see the package it comes in?
可那些家伙怎么只看到外表?
Sure, you’re flattered, but ultimately, ultimately, it’s tiresome
當然 你也很開心 不過 結果卻令你無力
because it has nothing to do with you. You were born that way.
因為你的外表和你沒關系 是爸媽給的
You can’t take credit for it. Your insides, though. That’s yours.
你不能靠外表混飯吃 但你的內在 卻是屬于你的
That’s what you want someone to truly see, even a stranger.
這才是你想讓別人看到的你 即便是陌生人
Ergo, you fake a handicap
所以 你寧肯假裝啞巴
rather than deign to have a conversation with a fellow human being.
也不愿意屈尊和別人進行交談
You prefer sign language? Fine.
喜歡手語是嗎?行!
Smooth. Real smooth.
過癮 真過癮
Ha!
哈!
Excuse me. This is the men’s room.
這可是男性洗手間!
You know what? Excuse me.
你知道個屁!
What did you have in mind?
你當時腦子里裝的什么?
Some sweet, romantic courtship
在酒吧里想著跟我來點浪漫
in the bar over some warm peanuts
吃點花生米搭訕
before we consummate our love in the glow of Spectravision porn?
調調情 再來點愛
You...
你...
God, I’m so sorry your little ego took such a bruising.
讓你的自尊心受到傷害 我真對不起
But you know what? I bet the next chick that you meet in the elevator
你知道嗎?也許你下一次艷遇會在電梯
or, I don’t know, the gym,
也許在健身房
is gonna fit that bill just fine. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm.
那種女孩才適合你去搭訕 嗯...