H i.
你好
Don’t you look grand.
你看上去真迷人
Thank you. My, my, fancy.
謝謝 哇 這里真不錯
Thank you. All right.
謝謝
The concierge said it’s good.
酒店的人說這里很棒
That’s good. He should know.
原來如此 他肯定很在行
Yeah.
是的
It stopped raining.
雨停了
It sure did.
可不是
Carrot-ginger and the spinach soup.
胡蘿卜姜羹 您的菠菜羹
You know, I have to say, I have never been on a date with someone
你知道嗎 跟一個有自己的紙板肖像的人交往
who has a cardboard cutout of themselves.
我還是頭一次
Well, I mean, they’re... They’re really...
那些紙板...
They’re good for the carpool lane.
只是引路牌而已
Oh.
哦
Got it.
明白了
You know, we take long walks on the beach together, go fly kites.
我倆經常去海灘散步放風箏
He’s the kite.
把他當風箏使
Because he’s cardboard. Right.
反正只是個紙板
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝
So...
那個...
"Quidnunc"? "Quidnunc"?
(好事者)
Yeah.
怎么了
You weren’t really supposed to see that, but, you know...
你不該看我寫的那個
They’re just... They’re just words.
那只是些字母
So, there’s more than one, or...
你涂鴉了好些地方?
Mmm-mmm.
唔...
Thank you.
謝謝
Well, your concierge called it. That was real good.
哇 酒店的人說的沒錯 這地方真的不錯
Right. Thank you.
是的 謝謝
My pleasure.
不客氣